Monday, December 18, 2006

Holiday Plans

It's monday and this weekend was absolutely amazing. I spent alot of time taking calls, which I really enjoyed. I'm really starting to get the hang of this phone sex thing. :)

Today I'm going be busy packing and cleaning up, because I'm leaving Wednesday morning to spend the Christmas holiday with my dad in Florida. I don't know if I'll be taking calls over the holiday or not, because his house is kind of small--but who knows. I may be able to sneak away and take a few calls.

He also has a very slow dial-up internet connection so I probably won't be doing much internet surfing either and if I do take calls I will be logging on by phone, so I won't be checking my email. I guess that also means I won't be able to read any hot erotic stories. I guess I'll have to find other ways to keep myself occupied.

If I don't get a chance to write in my blog over the holidays I would like to take the chance to wish everyone a happy and safe Holiday and rockin' New Year!

xoxo,

Amber

No comments: